ECC Trailer Fundraiser Auction

Anything related to auctions, local or world wide.

ECC Trailer Fundraiser Auction

Postby JOE OAKLEY » Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:27 pm

As mentioned over the winter months I was going to run an East Course Combine (www.eastcourserpc.com) trailer fundraiser auction on my site www.Selectapigeon.com

I will be picking up birds over the next month for this auction with help from a few others.

If you are willing to donate a bird let me know so we can do our best to arrange pickup.

Auction Start date will be Nov 15th and end date Nov 29th or 30th.

I don't plan on doing a live online but that will be decided by the birds that are donated.

I want to have all birds in my loft by Nov 1st so I can vaccinate all of them for PMV and then any that are purchased in the USA I can ship the beginning of December.

If you have a bird or 2 to donate let me know.

thanks Joe hurryhomeloft@live.ca or joe@selectapigeon.com

As an added bonus all posting on www.selectapigeon.com will be free for the rest of 2014 (some restrictions may apply)
JOE OAKLEY

Re: ECC Trailer Fundraiser Auction

Postby Steve W » Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:15 pm

This could be the auction of the year. We have some top lofts donating already and we want to thank Durval " Magic " Medieros for his generosity in giving his time and effort in rounding up 35 top class birds from his many friends in the sport. Keep your eyes on this site or go to Joe's website for breeder donation list. Thanks in advance for any support you can give.
Steve W

Return to Auctions